Thursday, April 30, 2020

Customize Or Fix Your Socialengine Php











About:

Thank you for looking into my gig.



I am offering my services to customize your Social Engine PHP site according to your needs. If the feature you looking for in your site does not exists then I am here to help and I will add the custom features into your site.



CUSTOMIZATION SERVICES:



  • Admin Panel Custom Feature
  • User End Custom Feature.
  • Custom Design changes into your existing Theme
  • Custom changes into your existing Plugin
  • New Theme Development
  • New Plugin Development
  • Move Your Website to New Server
  • Social Engine Consulting
  • API Integrations



I am also offering BUG FIXING services to your Social Engine PHP.



BUG FIXING SERVICES:



  • Something is not working as expected
  • Reviewing Error Log and making recommendations
  • Fixing an existing bug


NOTE: Please discuss your project first before placing the order



Reviews


:

Mubasher does excellent work and I would recommend him in any of the following areas: SE (SocialEngine), Zend, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, jquery, Web Development. You won't be disappointment!

:

wow I appreciate you coming through on this project and ensuring everything was done properly. thank you

:

I appreciate your help with this project at the last second. thank you again.

:

Very professional and quick. Highly recommended. Will definitely use again. Thank you

:

Professional service.




No comments:

Post a Comment