Monday, February 10, 2020

Develop Professional Websites In Php, Mysql, Javascript, Jquery, Ajax











About:

Grettings!

Thanks for visiting here:)



**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER**




I am expert & professional web developer with over 2 years experience. I always try to apply latest tools and technology in my project. I have developed projects like Management systems, eCommerce websites etc. I always prefer providing my clients the best and friendly services.Client satisfaction will always be my first priority.



Services:



  • Front End & Back End Development
  • Error/Bugs Fixes
  • Database Integration
  • User accounts, User Login and Register to the website
  • Included database to save, fetch, search and update records
  • Full Responsive Design
  • Cross Browser Compatibility
  • Source Code
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Secured Website & Database


Technology I used:


  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • JavaScript
  • JQuery
  • AJAX
  • HTML5
  • CSS4
  • Bootstrap 4




100% Money Back Guarantee.



If you have low budget please contact with me without hesitate:)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am impressed with Saiful's work. The communication was great. He kept me informed on every aspect of the project with details explanation, and a screenshot for each phase of the project until the end. Great work again. I highly recommend Saiful for future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

Fast delivery, understood the task without hesitation.

:

Thank you. Will see you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment