Monday, February 10, 2020

Develop Or Edit Your Website











About:

Hi

I'm a professional web developer working in this field from more than 5 years I've developed many websites for different companies. My coding technique keeps the website code clean which is easy to customize/edit. Feel free to message me I can develop any kind of website weather it is small or large with database. I can also develop the custom scripts in PHP, and Javascript. And develop/customize the worpdress plugins/themes you can also contact me for HTML, CSS, and JS issues. 



My expertise are in

  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS
  • CSS3
  • Javascript
  • jQuery
  • PHP
  • Codeignator
  • Wordpress
  • SQL
  • PSD TO HTML
  • SEO
  • Content Optimiztion
  • Website migration to new server
  • Content uploading
  • Solve domain issues
  • Solve server issues
  • Setting up Cpanel and make your site live over internet


I am also providing some free services to my clients.

FREE BACKUP

FREE UPLOAD

FREE ON PAGE SEO



I'm using the following Tools



Notepad++

Wamp Server

Appache Server

CPanel

Adobe Dreamweaver

File Zilla



I'm here for your help so feel free to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

man you are awesome

:

Dedicated, knowledgeable and a great communicator, highly recommended...

:

awesome job once again

:

Extra helpful

:

Really awesome buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment