Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create Web Apps Using React,Redux,Firebase For You











About:

If you're looking for a custom react based application this is the best place you ended at.

This gig includes custom React app development. It includes the following deliverable.



1. App Designing

2. React Development

3. App Testing

4. Cross-Browser Compatibility

5. Firebase / Firestore (on Demand)



If you want to discuss your idea/product or if in need of further assistance feel free to inbox, I love to respond you at my earliest.



The gig price is indicative and may be revised based on specific project requirements.



Inbox first before creating any order.

Reviews


:

great to work with

:

This man has saved my sanity, I had so many dishonest web developers before him make promises they didn't keep, do messy coding that made the job harder for the next developer and pushed me to the point that had I not invested a fair amount of money in the project already, I would have given up, up until this hiring it had been the most horrible project Ive ever been involved in. Mainly as I was doing it on a budget so having to take chances on people I didn't know. I am currently feeling emotional it is over, the site looks great, bugs that others couldnt fix are fixed and nothing has been a problem for Khuazama, I wont trust anyone else now Ive found him. I cant thank him enough.

:

Very fast and communicative.

:

Good communication and fast delivery

:

Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment