Thursday, February 6, 2020

Programming In Golang Or Nodejs











About:

Hey, I am capable of providing the following services :



  • Rest APIs
  • Data Structure
  • Algorithms
  • Web Sockets
  • Middleware
  • Concurrency
  • Database
  • Authentication and Authorization
  • Security


Last but not least, I have also experience in blockchain technology as I have worked with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos Network and Cryptocurrency Exchange. If your problem lies in one of them just drop your problem.



NOTE:

Please contact me before placing order.

Reviews


:

Great experience. Atif was able to pin point the issue related to nodejs/aws and solved it in no time. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Very professional and listens to your needs

:

Experienced Node js developer, worked hard on my project. Definitely Recommended!

:

Clean code and professional attitude.

:

Excellent work on problem solving an issue!




No comments:

Post a Comment