Monday, February 10, 2020

Develop Web Based Nodejs, Reactjs Web Application











About:

Welcome to my gig



If you want to build your application with the latest technology than this gig is perfectly fit for you. I will provide highly qualified web application development using the latest technology



Technology That I Will Use

  • React JS for Front-End Development
  • Express JS for Back-End Development
  • Node JS


What Will I Provide?
  • Full Back End and Front End Development
  • API (application program interface) Development can be used in any platform.


I Will Offer in This Gig

  • Accountant Application
  • E-commerce Development
  • Business Management Application
  • Custom Business Application
  • Real-Time Application
  • Fix Bug of your existing Application
  • And many more


Portfolio: N.B: If you want to see my work portfolio please feel free to contact me.

It will be my pleasure to discuss any contract customization and I would like to completely satisfy you by answering your all queries.

Looking forward to work with you!

P.S. Please do discuss your project before you making any orders. I will respond to you ASAP.



Thank you and have a nice day! I pray for your goodness.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great at communication and delivering above and beyond expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thanks shmowell!!!

:

Hussain is a great resource and partner and I would work with him in a heartbeat.

:

The seller was response immediately and always been there for bug fixes if it was necessary, great delivery !

:

Thanks!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment