Monday, February 10, 2020

Fix Your Codeigniter Project Bugs











About:

I am professional web developer. I have experience of creating dynamic website using php, codeigniter. I have also experience of html, css, ajax, javascript, and jquery.


I have 6 years of working experience in web development  .


What I will do for you?


1.        I will upgrade Codeigniter website.


2.        I will make new website by codeigniter.


3.        I will fix all kind of errors, issues, bugs for codeigniter, php application.


4.        I will migrate your pure php developed application to Codeigniter framework.




Note:


Please contact me before placing your order, i will be back to you as soon as i can . 




Many Thanks :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Abdul is an excellent developer and did what takes to get the job done, will hire him again as needed

:

very great job

:

Excellent client and technically sound.Thanks again for your cooperation.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment