Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Anything You Want In Coldfusion











About:

If you are looking for quality results and fast delivery or interested in a long term relationship, you are on the right place. I guarantee that hiring me will provide you with terrific results in quality as well as in speed. I've good attitude towards people & enjoy interacting with others. Fiverr is right platform where to utilize my skills, to deliver the best mutual benefits & to attain success. I would wish to serve an employer who utilizes my potential in the best way as well as provide an opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge. So, i can learn and apply innovative ideas and excel my career. I love to get challenging projects & i want to explore more & more.   


Skills:


Strong Grip on PHP 5x & Jquery 
Codeigniter (PHP MVC Framework)
ColdFusion
ColdBox (ColdFusion MVC Framework)
Framework/1 (ColdFusion MVC Framework)
NodeJS
AngularJS 
MySQL 
Bootstrap 3 
HTML5 and CSS3 
Javascript 
Ajax 
JSON Parsing 
Google APIs 
Youtube APIs
GIT
Google Maps
Social Integration
MailChimp


Reviews


:

Never heard from the seller. Job never done

:

Thank you for your service. The problem was fixed professionally. Appreciate early delivery as well.

:

First time working with the seller. The task was done professionally and delivered before my expectations. Highy recommended and will love to work again with peak solutions.

:

Great experience

:

very fast and will use him again




No comments:

Post a Comment