Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Add New Features,Fix Bugs And Develop Laravel Website











About:

If you are facing any trouble with Laravel or want to get fixed anything form your Laravel website then you are on right place. 


Kindly message me before placing the Order.


As an experienced Laravel developer and having worked with the php for years, I can get you a new website from scratch by using the latest version. Also, I can work on existing Laravel websites for things like 

  • Installing Laravel script

  • Adding new features
  • Fixing bugs from your existing script

  • Upgrading to latest version

  • Integrating the application with external apis


I use following combination of technologists to make a finest product for my clients
  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Vue.js

  • Laravel
  • Bootstrap

  • Javascript / Jquery




Thanks You(:

Reviews


:

Worse person you could ever work with....very unprofessional

:

fast response and fast complete the job

:

Excellent work.

:

He had some sickness and left some work pending and stop communicating. Even though work skill was good but could not keep the commitments till the end and left me to miss my schedule and put stress on my dateline.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment