Sunday, February 2, 2020

Web Application And Website Python,Php,Laravel,Nodejs











About:

I have 4+ year experience in web development.  I will do anything related to JavaScript/NodeJS/laravel/python such as web app, mobile app, fix bugs...



i have expertise with following technologies :



  • Laravel
  • PSD to HTML
  • Slides, drop and drag apps, navigation menus
  • Angular 2+, AngularJS
  • HTML5 Canvas
  • ReactJS, React Native
  • WordPress JavaScript
  • NodeJS
  • Google Map API
  • HTML widgets
  • jQuery UI
  • Google APIs
  • Bootstrap framework
  • Google Materialize
  • jQuery
  • NativeScript
  • Charts
  • Validate forms
  • Python


Explain me what you need and how long you need it, I will give you a custom offer or tell you what extras to book.



#Delivery time and Budget Can be discussed 



#Please contact me before place the order.

Reviews


:

Great work again, thank you for the fast and professional work! Will definitely use you again for future projects.

:

digitaldivision provided me with the code I asked for in 12 hours. Tested his code and it works very well. Will definitely use him again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment