Sunday, February 2, 2020

Write, Debug, Fix Php, Laravel Script For You











About:

Welcome

I'm Rashid, senior PHP, Code-igniter, Laravel developer, my fiver profile describe each and everything about my experience and expertise. In this gig will provide you a service to fix bug from your PHP, CI or Laravel Application.



I will Provide 100% satisfied work to my clients, you can check my previous work



I am providing following service.

1- Fix Bug From Your PHP Website

2- Fix Bug From Your Laravel Website

3- Fix Bug From Your Code-igniter Website

4 -Fix Customization Issues

5- Fix Responsiveness issue in website layout

6- Fix HTML,CSS code issue.

7- Resolve slider issue.

8- API integration issue

9-  Add\Edit reCAPTCHA into your application.

10- Resolve payment gateway issue and much more



Why me?

1) 100% Satisfied clients you can check my past work

2) Effective Rates

3) On Time Delivery

4) Friendly Communication 

5) Professional & Experienced Web developer



Please message me before any order, thanks a lot for visiting my gig.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy went above and beyond what was asked of him! Highly recommend!

:

Enjoy a lot to work with felipebarbos757, nicely explained what he wants to acquire.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment