Sunday, February 9, 2020

Any Work In Ruby On Rails











About:

I am a Ruby on Rails expert with 4 years of experience. I'm a full stack developer. I can build attractive front end for user experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and a secure and efficient backend to facilitate all the requests. I am familiar with JS and Single Page Applications and have worked with Angular JS and React JS. I have worked on 20+ big  Projects throughout my career.  I have worked with Postgres, Mongo DB and MySQL. I have worked with Facebook and Google APIs as well.



I have done a major work with

  • - spree commerce.
  • -management systems
  • -education systems
  • -Api developments
  • -Marketplace
  • -Classified ad systems
  • -social media projects
  • -Google Maps.
  • -Google Location APIs.
  • -Stripe, Paypal checkout APIs.
  • -I have tried more than 100 of gems. -prelaunch theme -sharetribe and any other work in web development.


deployment on any server:-



  • -digital ocean
  • -bluehost
  • -godday
  • -heroku
  • -Amzon
  • -AWS
and any other.



I have various packages to choose from where I will develop anything from a basic semi-featured prototype all the way up to a Premium fully featured enterprise web app.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PUT ANY ORDER.

Reviews


:

Quick and professional work. VERY responsive. We will continue our cooperation in the future as well.

:

Thank you very much. Very helpful.

:

Great. Professional and responsive. Will continue our cooperation for sure.

:

Professional and quick. Man knows his stuff. i will highly recommend

:

Seller always helped fast with my requests and delivered as agreed in the requirements. Very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment