Sunday, February 9, 2020

Fix Or Develop Javascript, Html, Css, Php Website











About:

Hello,



Nice of you to view my gig, are you looking for an experienced professional passionate in his craft then look no further.



My name is Gerard with 6 years of Full Stack Development and improving daily, there's very little I am unfamiliar with and when there is I research immediately. I love a challenge and solving problems is a feeling I am addicted to.



My experience allows me to make input in

  1. Javascript
  2. PHP
  3. MySQL(Database)
  4. Node.js
  5. React.js
  6. HTML
  7. CSS
  8. WordPress
  9. Ajax & jQuery
  10. SEO


I will deliver excellent services in the following features

  1. Social Media Integration
  2. Contact Form
  3. Newsletter
  4. Admin Panel
  5. Database Modifications
  6. IP Tracking Scripts
  7. Payment Integrations
  8. Custom Scripts
  9. Bug Fix
  10. Responsive Design
  11. E-commerce Functionality
  12. Install PHP & JavaScipt Plugins


I guarantee

  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Positive and timely feedback
  • I keep my word
  • High Response rate
  • Patience
  • Money-back guarantee


My desire is to solve problems quickly and effortlessly. I love a challenge and look forward to such projects.



Please contact me before placing an order.



Thank you



Reviews


:

Thank you! The seller did what I had specified.

:

Slick is one talented individual. Easy to work with, great communication skills, even better coding skills.

:

Great experience. Was a pleasure to work with, I was very demanding, but he didn't fail to deliver. Would totally recommend to others.

:

Perfect work, and great experience!

:

Very creative, fast responses, and perfect work. Very recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment