Saturday, February 22, 2020

Be Your Web App Developer











About:

Please message me before placing the order.



I will be develop a fully responsible website for you according to the requirement.



I will give you support after the completion of the website. 



Customer satisfaction is my first priority.  I will deliver the work on time.



I will give you customize admin panel which will be very easy to manage the website.



If you have problem with your current website i can solve following issues-

  1. eCommerce systems,
  2.  CRM software and corporate websites
  3.  APIs and other internal scripts.
  4. Social Logins (FB,Google+,Twitter)
  5. CMS


Skills

  1. Php, CodeIgniter, Yii frameworks as well as many different libraries and components -
  2. Creating complex JavaScript applications applying latest features provided by.
  3.  CSS 3, HTML 5 and jQuery 

  4. Designing scalable and efficient MySQL  including optimizing existing databases
  5.  Developing APIs and Single Sign-On components and utilizing different third-party APIs .

However, I'd be glad to discuss your project and suggest the ideas of using my experience to provide you with high-quality applications that completely fulfill your needs.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The web app works. The UI leaves a little to be desired but he got the job done.

Seller's Response:

A good client and feel ease to work with

Seller's Response:

Waseem does all what is necessary to be reactive and efficient. I order a new Gig with him faithfully! Thank you Waseem!

:

Wonderful seller, He's quick to respond and good in whatever he does.

:

great person to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment