Saturday, February 22, 2020

Convert Psd,Png,Jpeg,Ai To Responsive Html With Bootstrap











About:

I will convert any PSD/PNG/JPEG/JPG/.ai/PDF file into responsive HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3 template/webpage/landing page with Bootstrap latest version.



I will also convert any PSD/PNG/JPEG/JPG/.ai/PDF file into responsive HTML e-mail template/signature .



You will get the following service from this gig :

  • HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery(JS)

  • SASS/SCSS

  • Device Responsive Design 
  • I use Bootstrap latest version

  • Semantic MarkUp
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • Fully Hand Coded File
  • SEO Friendly    

  • W3 Validated Code
  • Provide Full Source Files


IMPORTANT: “CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG” to discuss your project.



Please take a look my gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works.

Thanks.


Reviews


:

Very good service as usual.

:

Always does a good job.

:

Great work

:

A responsive website built with great communication and support. Excellent design and really love my new website. I highly recommend Redwanhasan for anyone who wants to achieve a good looking website to your personal requirements. Customised to your product or service. Greatly enjoyed working with Redwanhasan.Thank you!!!

:

Great worker, I would like to hire his gig again.




No comments:

Post a Comment