Thursday, April 2, 2020

Develop Or Edit Website











About:

Do you need a Web Developer?



I will make a WEBSITE or write the script in PHP/MySQL/Javascript.



Professional Developer for your Web Projects/ Applications with:



  • Javascript
  • PHP
  • MySQL(Database)
  • Node.js
  • React.js
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • WordPress


100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.



Services:



  • Contact Form
  • Responsive website
  • Admin Panel
  • Database Creation
  • Custom Scripts
  • IP Tracking Scripts
  • Payment Integrations
  • Bug Fix
  • Responsive & best Design
  • E-commerce Functionality
  • Install PHP & JavaScipt Plugins
  • Gaming websites
  • Management systems


Explain to me what you need and I will give you a custom offer. Please, note that it is very important to provide all the details before an order is submitted.



Please contact me before placing an order.



THANK YOU

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work!!!

:

It was a good experience

:

Fantastic guy!

:

this seller is a scam, he does not care to understand requirements and ends up doing an un completed work.

:

I followed your requirements and delivered what you asked. As I refused to cancel the order after delivery you gave me this feedback. I suggest not to work with you because you’re scam and don’t care about professionalism of other people.




No comments:

Post a Comment