Saturday, April 25, 2020

Html ,Css ,Bootstrap, Responsive











About:

Hi there,

I have an experience of 4 years in Web Designing.

I have worked with various technologies and programming languages including HTML5, CSS3,  Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery, JQuery Animation, PHP and exquisite blend of experience in WordPress.



Effective and clean cross-browser support has been a priority in many of the projects I've worked on.



I've had plenty of experience with developing sites for IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. More recently, I've been working on Convert PSD's, WordPress sites.

    MY SERVICES

  • Convert psd to html with pixel perfect responsive
  • Html5, Css3 base code
  • I will use Bootstrap Framework 
  • Jquery Effect
  • Create UI Designs for Mobile Apps
  • Create Email Templates
  • Make your Existing website mobile friendly 
  • Debug your website
  • Improve the Previous version of your website
  • Improve UX / UI of your Website
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (Firefox,IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera) 


WHY CHOOSE ME

  • Intially free servie available for your satisfaction related my skill.
  • 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed 

Message me before making an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job ! Nice guy ! Work is more better the i think ! So, go to next step.. and i believe he delivery on time and perfect.

:

very good, highly recommended

:

fair price.

:

thanks you sir

:


No comments:

Post a Comment