Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop Your Desired Custom Web App In Php And Mysql











About:

  *** PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ASSIGNING TASK ***

Specifically for those Buyers who are looking for highly sophisticated development on their projects. We are team of highly skilled developers who are focused on developing clean, lightweight, cutting edge and responsive modern web applications. I will build custom web application for your personal and Enterprise requirement. 



N.B. You can ask any minor addition or modification 10 days after project completion. I will not charge any extra for minor change.


What You'll Get?

✔ Customized application

✔ Responsive and Attractive Interface

✔ Front-end (HTML, CSS, Angularjs, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap) 
✔ Back-end (PHP, C#, Asp.net,  MVC) 
✔ Database (MYSQL, MSSQL) 

✔ Web API For Mobile App

✔ Dynamic Website/Application

✔ CMS for managing contents.
✔ Complete source code 



You can add me in IM and friendly discuss details about your project. 



N:B: You can Knock me anytime regardless time constraints, I will try to response ASAP 



Reviews


:

Thanks you! Awesome seller! Easy communication, fast reply, fast delivery, everything work perfectly the first time. Thanks a lot man!

:

I had some requirements that are not so clear, yet the seller effortlessly solved my doubts and delivered what I would expect. He was an understanding and easy-to-communicate seller. More projects on the way, keep up the good work!

:

outstanding experience, I will hire him again. recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment