Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design A Professional HTML Email Template Or Newsletter











About:

I'm Daniel a Web Developer based in Spain.

I will design an Amazing Responsive HTML Email Template for your newsletter, you can reuse this template adding variations in the future (I can provide code in txt file if needed,basic HTML/CSS required).

This Template will work with all service providers. MailChimp, MailUp, Gmail, Constant Contact, MailJet, Klaviyo, AWeber, etc.

Please contact me before if you are planning to send from Outlook.

To start with the project I'll need:

1) Logo in High Res (w/o background preferably) 
2) Images (If missing I will use Stock Images upon request)

3) Content  (If missing I will use Lorem Ipsum)

4) Links & Social Media



You will receive:
1) Email design as coded HTML file.

2) PNG image of the Email Newsletter.

3) Compatible with all email service providers.

4) Compatible with all devices: Desktop, Tables and Smartphones.

5) txt File if requested



For 1 day delivery just pay an extra of $15. ($15 for each template)



I DON'T create custom graphics or tables if it's not discussed before placing the order.



Any other question? Let's chat, I usually answer in less than a hour!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my third email gig from Daniel and he always delivers exactly as he requires. He even took extra measures this time to ensure the email could print as a one-page flyer and the click of a button. Very impressed!

Seller's Response:

I am really very impressed with the design Daniel did for me. Really like it. I can see the extra miles Daniel went to come out with the newsletter design. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely beautiful job, professional and was helping me to create the newsletter editable for the next time. I will come back for more.

:

Thanks! Glad to help you anytime!

:

I can only say .. He is Genius. Want stunning email template? he is obvious choice here. Thank You Dani, will work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment