Monday, February 10, 2020

Write Javascript Code Or Fix Javascript Errors











About:

Hi!


I'm Saram and I hold over 3 years of experience working as a Front-End Engineer.



What i will do?



I will be your javascript developer and do any sort of javascript (web related) work you want done.



Whether it be writing new code or fixing errors in legacy code, creating new components or adding animations, so on and so on, I'm your guy.



I can write the Javascript code in following ways



  • Javascript (ES5).
  • Modern Javascript (ES6 and Beyond).
  • Jquery.
  • React.


Delivery


  • Clean Code.
  • Reusable code in case of components.
  • Documentation of code.




Please contact me 
before placing an order so we can discuss details.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was amazed how the seller exceeded my expectations in every aspect. The seller is a highly skilled person, provided very clean delivery, exactly like the requirements, in rapid time, and even added documentation for various important parts. I have no doubt that we will work together many more times in the future. Thank You Saramcodes!

:

Thank you! Your kind words mean a lot. It is my priority to deliver the best results possible and give the buyer maximum satisfaction.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment