Thursday, June 4, 2020

Help With Django Or Python Task











About:



I would build a Web Application using Python, Django Web Framework and a database of your choosing. I also use HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for the front end to ensure the Web app looks great.


I am well experienced in developing Django apps with function based views and class based views. I am also well experienced in using the Django Rest Framework in creating REST based solutions for back-ends.


Contact me first with details of what you want and I will make it happen.




Reviews


:

This seller was perfect! Without hesitation, I would recommend this seller. My requirements were carefully reviewed, and I was asked questions that would clarify the situation and ensure that the job was done to my satisfaction. In fact, my expectations were exceeded in quality, and because it was finished in a fraction of the agreed time. The seller was easy to communicate with. I look forward to future projects with this seller.

:

I like how notes are included in my code, and the level of detail he includes so that I'm aware of all the changes.

:

a pleasure to work with as always

:

Very fast delivery. Will order next time.

:

Amazing experience and I got an amazing price for the level of work provided




No comments:

Post a Comment