Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Build Your App Landing Page To Showcase On Playstore And Appstore











About:

Hello,
I am mehedi 4+ years of experience in web design and development. Especially in this gig, I will provide landing page services.
Each and every app needs a landing page to showcase your app features and screenshot. it can bring in more users for free.
It is very important the first impression on users when they saw your app screenshot and app features. I can help you make a modern app landing page website to showcase your app.it will be All Device compatible.



Features which you will get:


  # Easy to manage your web site content 
  # Provide unlimited Revision as you want
  # Site performance upgrades for faster loading
  # professional design from scratch or psd or jpg or reference site
  # Fully Responsive design based on your needs Unlimited Revisions 
  # Provide Unlimited Revisions 100% satisfaction
  # I will Upload your website your Server if you want 
  # Everything is hand-coded by me, so any changes needed you can change yourself ( only premium package ).
  # Provide you Source File you can use Commercially


Note: Please contact me before placing an order I will provide you Quality work On-time and Budget.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with icodev_mehedi! Delivery (in advance to the speed of light )... and work are way above what I could have imagined. mehedi is a Real Pro and I already told my friends about his amazing work! I can't wait to work with him again on another project!! I Highly reco

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much and I am Very much pleased to work with you !!

:

He is an excellent developer with top-notch communication skills and really enjoyed working with him, he is highly recommended, I’ll be ordering from you again soon.

:

Outstanding experience! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment