Thursday, February 13, 2020

Give You Twilio,Plivo Api Sms,Voice Calling App











About:

I will give you  Awsome web app Twilio CRM with bulksms & Voice broadcast capabilities where you can  manage  various modules like Bulk sms, Outgoing Calls, Leads & Client list , Delivery Reports, Received sms, Auto Responder SMS, Two way chating, Voice Broadcast, Database backup etc. and it is fully dynamic and customizable.


Note : But all features will be provided accordingly on request and budget of project because all  features will be not be provided in mentioned packages..



Please contact me before ordering the gig so that there will be no confusion. Thanks



Reviews


:

looks good, great service

:

This was my first time using fiverr. I can't imagine a better experience. If everyone on fiverr is like saini_sampan, then this is a really great place. saini_sampan worked incredibly hard. He clearly is an expert at what I was trying to get accomplished. Personally, I was not in a rush, but I have no doubt that if I had had time constraints, saini_sampan would have met those constraints as well. I couldn't be happier with the results of saini_sampan's work, and I recommend him as highly as is possible. He let me know what options were available, he explained to me how things would work in my favor, and he gave me a variety of options. Do yourself a favor, and work with saini_sampan.

:

Excellent fiverr seller!! Delivered exactly as promised in a day sooner than advertised!

:

It takes a while but it’s good

:

Had a few hiccups along the way in regards to what I custom ordered deliverables. All the functionality I expected in the Auto Responder was not there. The AR is more of a simply Auto Reply. It does not allow you to ask for data and collect it in the database. The seller did a good job




No comments:

Post a Comment