Friday, February 14, 2020

Html,Css Custom Responsive Web Pages











About:

HTML,PHP,Bootstrap pages,landing pages,Data Retriever pages and Any Type of web pages



I'm a full stack developer (Design,develop and do all web site/application related work)

more than 9 years experience in web application/web site  development /designing



Here's the list of what I offer :

  • web pages  with all  function including  login session, validation, authentication,class files

  • pages with data view / add / delete functions
  • Contact Form with mail send script.
  • Custom any type of pages as you request


Note I'm not limited to 3 revision I'm always flexible to more revision on fair request.

your satisfaction is very important to me.


If you want  to create your Complete Website from Scratch then you can contact me for a Quote.



Ask any questions, I always give free consultancy service to any one.



Buy once my gigs and looks how my work and unlimited service.



Please Contact me before Ordering



Portfolio:previous web and graphic related

www.mruncommon.com

www.portfolio.mruncommon.com



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love working with this seller. Seller is highly professional and reliable.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much and hope to work with you again

Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied! The seller is very patient and understanding. He really worked until I was 100% satisfied! I highly recommend and will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much and hope to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Cant recommend highly enough, extremely fast work, good comms and good quality work, thank you very much, we will be in touch again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment