Sunday, February 16, 2020

Jsp,Servlets,Php Html,Css,Javascript For You











About:

I have great experience in web development using different scripting language including PHP, JSP, JavaScript, hands on experience in HTML, CSS and bootstrap to make the website responsive and eye catching design.



(Please inbox me your query before placing your order so that I can go through your requirements)



I am providing the following services for web application development.



  • Fix bugs in your site to make your website bug free.

  • Customize the design of your website with cool CSS and Bootstrap design.

  • Make your web application responsive for all devices.
  • You can provide me theme of your choice and I will customize your theme according to your requirements.
  • Integrate database connectivity for your website to secure your important data.
  • Add all validations for your website.
  • Create admin panel for your site where you can easily view/add/update/delete your web application data.


If anything else you're looking to integrate for your web application then please feel free to inbox me, I will provide you easy guidelines.



Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

was great working with! always wiling to answer questions even if order is completed.

Seller's Response:

thank you mate

Seller's Response:

Very patient and responsive

Seller's Response:

thank you mate

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment