Friday, February 14, 2020

Integrate And Customize Openvbx With Your Twilio Number











About:

I have  provided OpenVBX integration and customization service from last 2 years.I am expert in OpenVBX ,Twilio . OpenVBX has a open source tool that provide a call facility on web with your  twilio number .

I have also create new plugin and customize OpenVbx from Scratches as per requirement(Note:extra charge for it ,depend on requirement). 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with....

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer ! Thank you !

Seller's Response:

If you need Twilio help, Chetan is your guy.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer ! Thank you so much !

:

Best vendor I’ve worked with. Excellent communication, delivered on time and took his time walking me through the entire process.




No comments:

Post a Comment