Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Any Task Of Zoho Crm,Reports,Mail,Books,Desk Etc











About:

I am expert in Zoho apps especially in

  

  • Migration from Salesforce to Zoho CRM

  • Zoho Customization (more than thirty Zoho projects)

  • Deluge Script and Custom Function 
  • Sales Funnel Flow Design 

  • Data Migration to Zoho 

  • Workflow Automation

  • Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP Integration 

  • Zoho CRM
  • Zoho Creator
  • Zoho Campaign
  • Zoho Forms
  • Advanced Zoho Reports (Analytic) 

  • Zoho Desk
  • Zoho Books
  • Zoho Survey
  • Zoho Invoice
  • Zoho Subscription
  • Zoho Project


I am sure once you get my service I will provide you excellent quality work and you will continue work with me.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Please contact me first before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really nice job, the seller is very good and attentive. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

thank you.

:

great job ...

:

Thank you sir. i have too.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment