Saturday, February 15, 2020

Web Developer With PHP Code











About:

I am a professional web developer with more than 6 years of experience. I developed many web application for different companies/clients. Please feel free to contact me for any kind of web application/website whether it is small or with a huge database. Also, contact me for HTML CSS and PHP issue. 



My expertise:

  • PHP5
  • PHP7
  • Codeignator
  • MYSQL
  • MySQLI

    PDO
  • HTML
  • HTML5
  • CSS

  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Javascript
  • API
  • Paypal payment integration in php

  • paypal payment integration in Codeignator


My services include:


  • Responsive Web pages/Web Site Design/Development 
  • Adding/Removing features to existing Web Application /Web Sites
  • Fixing bugs/issues in code


What you'll get?



  • Professional Services
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Work on-time.
  • Friendly Support
  • Fast Delivery


Reviews


:

you are very good team

:

you are a perfect team

:

Really great work. Efficient and quick delivery but no compromise on the quality- Thank very much for a job well done. I will be returning with more work.

:

Usman is a great communicator and will use him again. He found the error and based on this can recommend him. I will use him again.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment