Thursday, April 2, 2020

Create Asp Dotnet Mvc Web Application











About:

I am a professional web developer and designer with 5+ years of experience. I'm very passionate about Web Development (Front-end and Back-end) and I am seeking opportunities to build business websites. I am very good at communication and I want to have a good relation with my clients.



This extensive project has driven Gig covers object-oriented software application development using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server 2012. It includes



  • Object-oriented programming using C#

  • Web development using .NET MVC / .NetCore
  • CSS3 and BootStrap 4
  • JavaScript & jQuery
  • Database Programming MSSQL
  • Entity Framework  


Interactive and rich UI development using JavaScript, jQuery and jQuery UI / Kendo UI, Server side programming using ASP .NET MVC, Web API and C#; Web programming using .NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ and SQL Server 2012/2014/2017.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I recommend Excellent work

Seller's Response:

Perfect .. I am so happy

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words

:

timely Deoivery

:

Understand the requirement and very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment