Thursday, April 2, 2020

Develop Your Web Application In Php Laravel











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER!

I am Arslan Aslam and working as a  Web Developer and I am looking forward to work with people on Fiverr. I have experience in Blogs, Personal Sites, E-commerce platforms, Social Networks, web applications,  online management systems, and  Dream designs into reality.

Why Choose me?

  1. I have a team of Experienced & Professional Developers can handle any kind of project efficiently. I ensure you quality and professional work.

What Do I Offer?

  • Complete and professional Website Development

  • Front-End Implementation or Modification

  • Back-End Implementation or Modification

  • Integration

  • New Modules Addition and Modification in Previous Modules

  • Scripts Writing and  Installation

  • Errors/Bugs Fixes

  • Website Customization

  • Database Integration

  • API Integration

  • Web Scraping/Crawling

  • Unlimited Revisions

  • 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you'll not satisfied with my work)

What You Will Get?

  • Fully functional website

  • Unique Front End Design

  • Manageable Back End

  • Secured Website & Database

  • Responsive Design

  • Errors/Bugs Free

  • Cross-Browser Compatibility

  • Source Code

What Technologies do I work In?

  • PHP

  • CORE PHP

  • PHP LARAVEL

  • HTML5

  • CSS3

  • Javascript

  • Jquery


  • SQL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have made two tasks for 2 front end pages to develop. the delay was longer than what is was planned, but after some revisions we reach the expected result. I truly recommand this seller because, even if some mistakes are done due to some rush I think, he is making effort to reach the true expected result, and he is open to revision. I am satisfied with the code I have received.

:

he is not bad but he take long time and he don't understand people 14 days to make 2 task .

:

Thank you sir.

:

Thank you very much for your help

:

great work anther time ! thanks sir




No comments:

Post a Comment