Friday, May 8, 2020

Fix Html, Css,Javascript,Php, Codeigniter Errors











About:

| Fix CSS errors | fix HTML errors | fix PHP errors | HTML CSS | BOOTSTRAP | bugs



I am a senior PHP and .net web developer. 100% satisfaction and fully dedicated to your projects.  has worked for a large IT company and and presently.


I have vast experience in core PHP and Codeigniter framework. I have developed many projects in Codeigniter and core PHP like eCommerce website, Procurement development for university, User management with roles with full security etc. I can provide you quality services.Your satisfaction is my first priority.



Here are my offers for you:



  1. Fix all kind of errors, issues, bugs, or problems in existing Codeigniter or PHP website, Asp.net MVC projects.
  2. Add new features in your existing websites.
  3. Develop any website from scratch in Codeigniter framework, core PHP or Asp.net MVC Framework.
  4. I can also write custom functions for you in PHP.


I'm also open to any other requeriments about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, PHP, MySQL,.Net task, SQL server.


 I can guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with all work deliverable on time.



Note  : Kindly inbox me before placing your order.


Thank you!!!



| Fix CSS errors | fix HTML errors | fix PHP errors | HTML CSS | BOOTSTRAP | bugs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did nothing and just delivered the project, I was out of the town and project got accepted in 3 days. After than he is just postponing ,y work because he got the money in his hand now he damn care about delivering the project for what he has been paid.

:

He came back after 15 days i waited for 10 days so that if he need any revision i fix it again but he did not come back that is not my issue... i have not deliver empty project. don't blame on me...

:

Fixed JS quickly and professionally.

:

Great guy, always ready to work and he is very professional and knows what he is doing. Highly recommended

:


No comments:

Post a Comment