Monday, May 25, 2020

Web Scrape Or Mine Data From Website











About:

I will Do Scraping or Crawling of any kind of website having data in repeating sequence(Listing). I am doing web scraping tasks for a few years (including owning Pastebuy.com for e-commerce price comparison and I have successfully scraped/mined every kind of webpage including simple Html to complex javascript pages. Some popular kind of websites I scraped in recent past were:



almost every available eCommerce websites like Amazon, eBay AliExpress, Nike, Adidas and etc...

Pulling data from Linkedin for research 

Business directories Scraping: For digital marketing & Local Business Listing

Product Websites Scraping: eCommerce (Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce... etc)

Advertising or Ads posting sites 
Process Automated Tasks

Digital Marketing Support

Software and Scripts Development

Automation of Manual repeating tasks



Anything that you're doing manually I can do automaticity :), So don't waste your time and ping me.



I use different tools and techniques to scrape the websites depending on the kind of task but mainly PHP, python, and javascript.



Note: It is strongly recommended to contact me through a message if your task involves any specific complexity.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I rarely come across real talents who stand out like Dudu. I had the pleasure of working with Dudu Romi for this project of scraping, collaborating on several ideas on how to research and develop our data. Dudu’s ability to handle these type of projects was unlike any I’ve seen before and made a dramatic increase in the efficiency.

:

Thank you !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment