Thursday, May 21, 2020

Design And Code A Webpage With Html Css And Javascript











About:

I will design a single static webpage and code it in HTML, CSS and Javascript for your business, portfolio or any stuff like that.
You can checkout the website in the gallery at https://lallenfrancisl.github.io/robothon_5.0/

What all will I provide?
  1. Design your webpage and code it in HTML CSS and Javascript. You can also send me, if any, your designs.
  2. Send you the source code of your webpage.

What I will not provide?
  1. I will not do backend related work
  2. I will not provide hosting, but I will upload your webpage to your hosting provider.



It is always better if you contact me before contracting the project. Because sometimes you may need something that's not a basic, standard or premium. Maybe the project's too big for the gig. So just message me.



Thank you taking your time to view my gig. See you on the order page :- )

Allen





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was interested in a simple one-page web design project. This seller did a very good job producing the required webpage.

Seller's Response:

Very nice buyer. Happy to work for him

Seller's Response:

Good ideas, good implementation, great result!

:

Great buyer. Always open to discussion for something. Always a nice experience

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment