Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Write Your Javascript, Php, Python Code











About:

**Professional web developer at your service**

With this hourlie you can get an hour of my work on your php/js or py script.

Do you need a form function to make users interact with your site?

Is there some bug on your website that you need to sort out?

Do you need to link your website to your database?

Do you need to fix something on your web server's configuration?

Do you need to parse some Json data from another source?

Do you want to integrate any kind of API?



I can handle all these issues for you once you get my hourly. I value communication, and I will put all my efforts in giving you exactly what you need.

I'm confortable using any hosting or Cpanel, and I always do my testing on my local machine, so you don't have to worry about any unwanted changes.



I always deliver also a Read Me file, so that you can know how to use the script again or on other instances, if you wish. 

I can :

write a form function to make users interact with your website

Fix bugs

link to your database

Write a script to parse some Json data from another source

Use PHP to integrate any kind of API



Message me, so we can discuss on what you exactly need .

See you soon!

Reviews


:

Seller was ale to hep me achieve my goal with my deadline.

:

Kab is super professional, We are going work together in future projects for sure. Totally recommended.

:

Great work as always! Straight pin point accuracy

:

Great work as always! Always delivers and very accurate

:

great work! thank you. And very fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment