Saturday, May 30, 2020

Design A Custom Indicator Or Strategy For You On Tradingview











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING THE GIG TO MAKE SURE YOUR REQUEST IS FEASIBLE.

 

Pine script is a fantastic programming language. However, there are some limitations to its capabilities. For this reason, it's important to contact me prior to your purchase so we can make sure the project can be done.



If TradingView supports it, I can make it.



Read over the packages, decide what you need, and I'll create it as soon as possible.



Let's make your analysis goals into a reality.



Regards,

-Donovan



DISCLAIMER

Trading stocks, futures, Forex, options, ETFs and cryptocurrencies has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in stocks, futures, Forex, options, ETFs or cryptocurrencies. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell stocks, futures, Forex, options, ETFs or cryptocurrencies. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses of any kind. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Reviews


:

Thanks a lot. you are doing well

:

Awesome job! Included features that I didn't even think of. Great service

:

Working with Donovan was great, he nailed it the first time round, he understood exactly what I wanted, made a few suggestions to improve further on my idea and then delivered it in no time at all. Couldn't be happier. I'll definitely be back and I highly recommend Donovan.

:

Very efficient and helpful, will definitely buy again!

:

The custom indicator was designed exactly as asked and delivered faster than I expected. Seller was very communicative and answered all the questions I had before hand. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment