Thursday, May 21, 2020

Make Online Quiz Or A Survey Application











About:

LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WAIT FOR MY RESPONSE BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Otherwise, order might be cancelled through mutual cancellation option.



Price and Duration mentioned in packages are not fixed and will alter from a case to case basis depending on requirements. Simple quiz may be as low as $20!! and be delivered in as short as a couple of hours!



I will make smooth and elegant
quiz and survey web applications for you.



How will the survey application work?

  1. User answers a series of questions
  2. User is shown recommendation/result on the basis of their answers
  3. Informative Charts of data is displayed to administrator(Optional)


How is recommendation calculated?

Every answer has a points weightage assigned to it. The total points scored by the user determine what result he/she gets.



Is it Responsive?

Yes.



Is it compatible with all browsers?

Yes.



Can it be integrated in my existing website?

Ofcourse.



I will:

  • meet deadlines
  • respond to queries promptly
  • maintain professional attitude and good communication (English)
  • provide excess revisions if you are unsatisfied till everything is perfect
  • make elegant design
  • provide neat indented code
  • thoroughly test it
  • provide free support for 3 days




Reviews


:

Usam is efficient, knowledgable and very easy to work with! I would recommend him!

:

I'm very happy with job Usama did for my survey e-mail! It is the 7th time I work with him and as always he is so profesional and highly skilled. I highly recommend his gig. Thank you Usama!

:

Is always a pleasure work with Usama, this time he helped me with Facebook pixel integration to my jotform!

:

Working with Usama is always a pleasure, he deliver the best results

:

Great work! Very quick turnaround, feedback and result in a couple of hours




No comments:

Post a Comment