Saturday, May 9, 2020

Create React, Redux Js App











About:

Thanks to review my services.

I have more than 3 years experience as web developer. Working on JavaScript framework & library, ReactJs is one of the library to build a robust app.



I am here to help you to make your perfect website or any custom requirements.


Services



- React JS

- Javascript

- Node JS 

- Mongodb

- SQL

- MySQL
- Rest API Development

- Bugs Fixing

- Third Party API's Integration

- Aws Services Integration ex. S3 bucket


I am open to any kind of request. Contact me if you have any idea and you want to make a perfect website.


Benefits are

  • clean/standard code.
  • 24/7 support
  • consultancy
  • easy communication
  • on time delivery
  • Code Version Control using Git
  • Code Deployments

  • Third Party API's Integration
  • Follows Agile Methodologies 


Note:

  • Please contact me before placing order





Regards 

Muhammad Arslan Razzaq





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was wonderful but the issues I have are with Fiverr. There is no way to add anything to the order or change the fee and If we ask them to do something extra, then the order is late and makes them look bad. I am sorry if I did this to the seller, but I need to meet the requirements of the team and Fiverr is not able to do that.

Seller's Response:

Quick and excellent work as always

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

He was very kind and has knowledge

:

Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment