Saturday, May 9, 2020

Develop A Web App Using Modern Frameworks Like React And Vue











About:

I am an experienced web developer. I have a ton of experience with frameworks such as React.js and Vue.js and I can create a high quality, performant and good looking web application for you.



I can use the following Technologies:
  • JavaScript (ES6 - ESNext)
  • Typescript
  • Vue.js
  • React.js
  • Vuetify, Material-UI, AntDesign


If you need more information, please contact me!



My portfolio:

https://www.alexkichukov.me

Reviews


:

It is a pleasure to work with Alex as always. This is the second time that we are working together and I have to say he is a very good software engineer. Definetly recommended!

:

Alex is an excellent developer, will work with him again!

:

Very good code quality and corresponds to what had been requested ! Thank you !

:

This is my 2nd order with Alex, and will order more if he has the time. that is how great he is at what he does

:

I love working with Alex, he showed my livelinks that I can all the changes as I instructed immediately. One of the best of Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment