Sunday, May 31, 2020

Web Development And Fix Any Issues











About:



I will provide you 100% satisfaction work and will do revision till you are not satisfied. To know much about my abilities please read my clients review once.



I have 7+ years of experience as a web developer in the multiple companies. I can work on  PHP scripts from basic to expert level requirement. I love to delivery any project with super first speed.



I offer many other services other then PHP scripting, ie. scratch, debugging, and testing the codes.



If you want to changes on current website then i will also do that according to your requirements.



My key skills are:

  • Javascript 
  • JQuery 
  • CSS3
  • HTML 5 
  • Bootsrap
  • PHP Framework (CodeIgniter)
  • Word-Press


Please message me first before placing an order.



Any question contact me and let's have a chat, I am always available to reply you. All inquiries are welcome. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy and very pleased with the result.

Seller's Response:

Good Job Rana

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience.

:

Altough I think the seller could have done the job in lesser time, I received exactly what I need it and that is all that matters.

:

Great, seller




No comments:

Post a Comment