Monday, May 25, 2020

Design Leadpage Landing, Sales, Webinar Using All Providers











About:

"An exclusive gig especially for a full setup of Leadpages and bringing top notch sales to your Business and Products launches" 



Are you an Author or Speaker or Coach or Online Business person planning to 



- Launch any Products or Webinars?

- Publish any Books?

- Generate leads for your business?

- Setting up an Email Automation Workflow for your products or services or customers?

- Upsell your current product?



or whatever your idea may be, let me help you with everything in technical with Leadpages Setup and Configurations effectively.



I can design the Leadpages uniquely matching your brand or product with all the customizations you need including the custom pages and funnel flows.



Kindly message me, in case if you are a starter or need my help to plan your product launch. I would be delighted to help you.



Reviews


:

The seller advertised 2 day delivery. I selected the seller to get the job done. The job took 5 days. Every two days I got a 'delivery' message asking for more time.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment