Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Fix Issues Or Write Custom Css, Javascript And Php Script











About:

Please read till the end including FAQ.



Are you running a website but facing issues or want to improve it by adding custom CSS, JavaScript, PHP?

if yes, then this is the right place.



I can debug and fix whether your website is using:

  • CSS
  • Bootstrap
  • JavaScript
  • jQuery
  • PHP
  • Codeigniter
  • Laravel
  • MySQL


Custom coding is not listed in packages, please contact me to decide the exact price according to your exact requirements.



Client satisfaction is my 1st preference so, you don't need to worry about service.



NOTE:
If your required service is already in the available packages then I recommend to discuss with me before placing order.



Kind Regards,

Shahzaib Sarwar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy and efficient.. and very quick!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience. He went extra trying to help me out. Spent a lot more time talking back and forth till the script was right..a pleasure

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Excellent Experience :)

:

zaib is a very amazing programmer, he is very calm,and answers all questions,he also profess solutions to complex issues..I will hire him again..thanks soo much zaib..5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment