Sunday, May 10, 2020

Be Your Backend Developer Of Django Python











About:

In these packages, I will provide - 
  • complete backend routing
  • login, logout, signup system

  • database related queries
  • APIs
  • and many more as per your requirements


I'm a Full Stack Web Developer. I will provide the best Web Application solutions 

for Python / Django, Flask, and RestAPI based application.



Core Working areas -

  1. Backend development with Django, Flask and REST built on python 
  2. Frontend development with HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, ReactJS etc.
  3. Database programming and administration in MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, etc.


Note: Feel free to message me for any inquiry/discussion about your requirements.

Reviews


:

Very fast to answer, fixed me my python problem very fast

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment