Friday, May 22, 2020

Html, CSS Development Or Fix Of Any Bug Or Error











About:

I will make your website responsive using HTML5 CSS3 Javascript and bootstrap.

I have excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills. Seeking a challenging position to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth and development. Recognized for reliability and 'getting the job done' through persistence and a strong work ethics.

  • If you have a PHP bug: I will fix it. 
  •  If you have an HTML bug: I will fix it. 
  •  If you have a CSS bug: I will fix it. 
  •  If you have a JavaScript bug: I will fix it.
I offer professional attitude, clean, high-quality coding and timely completion of the job. This service includes one HTML or CSS or Javascript or jQuery fix. 

Briefing Details Please provide following information:- 

  • - URL of a website page, where the error occurs or the code (in zip). 

  • - Any login details necessary to access the source code 

  • - Screenshot or detail explanation when the error happens and how it should work. 

  • - Name of the browsers where the error occurs 

  • - List of web browser name and a version where the JavaScript or CSS should works. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There were a slight revisions that caused a delay because of communication on my end, but I was satisfied with the value I received. I have a very usable product. Thank you

:

Thanks, good experience with you

:

fast and good quality

:

One of the best developers here on Fiverr! a PRO, great communication! for sure I will come back for more! thank you so much!!!

:

Great developer! great communication! thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment