Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Develop Website In Wordpress











About:

I am a professional web designer and developer. I am designing and managing WordPress for  2 years.



Services I will provide:



Note: For custom designs, price will be discussed inbox



  • I will design your WordPress page and will make your website responsive and attractive.
  • I will develop WordPress pages and will add slider or category posts or video.
  • I will develop an E-Commerce website for you.
  • I will develop the website for your real estate business.
  • I will develop a website for your portfolio or any company business.
  • If you buy my service then I will give you free suggestion of the plugins which will be best for your WordPress SEO.
  • If you want's to develop a new WordPress site then we will discuss it's price in the inbox.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

outstanding job

Seller's Response:

documentation was so good, like to work with you thanks

Seller's Response:

Did a Good job, ......................................................................... But thanks

Seller's Response:

A great experience with great communication. A very diligent and proactive developer. Highly recommended

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment