Sunday, May 31, 2020

Help With Your Google Cloud Platform Gcp Project











About:

Hi,



I help both startups and established businesses. Please contact me before placing an order to make sure we are on the same page as to what kind of support you're looking for.



I have the following GCP certifications:

  • Professional Cloud Architect
  • Associate Cloud Engineer


Why should we work together?


  • I have extensive experience designing architectures for web applications, chatbots, e-commerce platforms and in the market research industry.
  • I have built teams from scratch and led engineering teams. Developer experience, efficiency and architecture simplicity are top of mind and I understand the long-term benefits this has for businesses.


What are the deliveries?

  • Live meeting to discuss business use cases, constraints and project timelines.
  • Thorough review of the current architecture.
  • Recommendations on the future architecture and steps on how to get there.


What is not included?

  • In-person meetings unless you're based in London, UK or cover travel expenses.

Reviews


:

I would highly highly recommend this seller. He is by far the BEST experience I have had on Fiverr since I have joined. Did exactly as requested. Along with gave a break down of everything he did. Don't waste money elsewhere. I will definitely be using him again.

:

outstanding!

:

I would do business again, 100%!

:

exceptionally talented at GCP

:

highly encourage working with this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment