Saturday, May 30, 2020

Fix Php Bugs,Html Error,Mysql Error And Develop Php Website











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO ASK  AND EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WHAT  php,html,javascript,wordpress or mysql bugs THAT YOU WOULD LOVE ME TO FIX.



If your are unable to catch bugs then your are at right place. 
Leave it to me!




I am providing following service.


1- debug and fix php code.
2- resolve url rewriting issues.
3- fix website error.

4- fix php error and fix jquery error.
5- resolve and fix  HTML issue.
6- resolve and fix CSS styling issue.
7- fix your codeigniter issues.
8- fix laravel issues and fix smarty issues.

9- write php code as per your requirement.



I can code for you according to your budget.  Perfect code at cutting edge cost.


I do not outsource work to external developers so your code and credentials are safe with me. I will do it myself to your satisfaction.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WHAT  YOU WOULD LOVE ME TO FIX.

Reviews


:

It's been an incredible service. He has extremely professional and courteous, meet all me deadlines, but most especially have me the product exactly the way I wanted. Very highly Recommend!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment