Sunday, June 7, 2020

Contact Form, Cf7, Mailchimp, Captcha, Php Form Validation











About:



If you need any help in contact form (php, html. css, jquery) then you are at right place, I love to fix and write new contact form  code. 



What I can do for you???



  1.  Design a responsive contact Form ,

  2.  Fix the contact form errors,

  3.  Show success message on same page without reloadng,
  4.  Add validation,
  5.  Mail working php code,
  6.  Third part integration such as mailchimp etc.

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable, fast and efficient ... A pleasure to work with, would definitely work with him again.

:

Good seller ... Very fast and efficient.

:

Another great experience. The final work was fantastic!

:

Fast Delivery

:

Phpcraze was awesome! I requested a custom gig to be completed in less than a day and phpcraze was done in 12 hours. Phpcraze repaired the code behind my contact forms and fixed an annoying issue that has been bothering me for a long time. Phpcraze was a pleasure to work with. The communication between use was excellent with no misunderstandings. This was one of the best Fiverr gigs I've done so far. I highly recommend phpcraze!! Thanks so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment