Monday, June 22, 2020

Integrate Stripe Payment Gateway And Sca On Wordpress Website











About:

*** NOTE: Before order Kindly contact me so we will discuss and I suggest you better solution ***



I have professional experience in Stripe and Paypal integration. I have integrated the stripe and paypal Payment gateway into numerous websites. I have used various payment methods even integrated on wix,wordpress,squarespace,magento and custom websites.



I am enough experienced that you just share your requirements I will give perfect solution and try my best to do your work ASAP. Please send me your requirement.



  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Plan creation
  • Woocommerce stripe integration
  • Wordpress Paypal Integration
  • Wordpress Stripe Integration
  • Customer subscription


I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website. You can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions based recurring billing. I can do for any type of website or cms no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress, wix etc.



I am also available for 

  • Paypal
  • Authorize.net
  • Payza
  • Skrill

Reviews


:

it was very easy to work with him, the job was done in time and very well done, I recomend him and I am very satisfied. Thank you.

:

fast work impressive

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment