Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Design Redesign Responsive Websites With SEO











About:

Hello, I am Kiran Rubab, An Expert Web Developer, And Designer.

I design and code beautifully simple things, and I love what I do. I'm an enthusiastic, creative designer with 4 years of experience.

Designing Languages I Used Are: 

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, MySQL, PHP, Bootstrap



I create complete websites, landing pages from Scratch: 



My Services And Design Templates include:



Services:

Complete responsive website (Design & Development) 

Landing Pages

Squeeze Pages

Cross-Platform Support 

E-commerce 

UI/UX 

Web Applications



I also do Digital Marketing Works for your website

Digital Marketing Services I provide are: 

Email Marketing

Data Analysis

Affiliate Marketing 

SEO

Google Analytics

and Much Much More.



Templates I create:

1-page complete website.

All kind of responsive websites

I offer dynamic web applications.



Contact me before placing an order that would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

super she fixed the bug in my site

:

Seller listened to my request. Advised me on new site, carried it all out and kept me informed during the process.

:

fantastic, amazing to work with. will buy more gigs for sure.

:

One of the best job done. I have been using Fiverr for years now. Definitely will buy more.

:

She has done great job as per my requirements. I will always look to work with her. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment