Monday, June 29, 2020

Make A Professional 3D Or 2D Animated Website











About:

 I will create a simple web page or a full website for you! 



I am a programmer that is very studious and wants to learn more about everything, including things like design, programming, optimization and the back-end.



In this gig I will create a website ranging from 1 page to 10 pages, I will hand over the files when completed and if you chose a package with revisions I will revise if needed.



I like to create 3d animations and programs using webGL and I also know my way with HTML5 canvas for 2d animation. This means you can have a great first reaction when people first enter your website.



PHP is one of the languages I am still learning, but I am able to make good working email contact forms so if that is included in your package I will be able to add that too :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a simple website for my company and he delivered! I really love the feel of this website and all that for only 5$ is an amazing value. I really recommend this guy if you are searching for a simple but great website for any need.

:

Thank you so much! This means the world to me.

: : :





Make A Professional 3D Or 2D Animated Website

No comments:

Post a Comment